We invite everyone to volunteer, especially individuals with Duchenne. Please contact us if you want to share your talents and have some fun. We’d love for you to join our family of volunteers.
- We welcome volunteers from all over the globe.
- All ages are welcome, too. Minors will need a release form signed by parent or guardian.
- Choose your own volunteer hours. No minimum & no max.
- We’re flexible. We know that your physical and mental health come first. We fully support you in prioritizing that. Take any time away from volunteering that you may need and return when you’re ready. No problem.
Volunteer Opportunities Include
- Contributing writers for website & blogs
- Translators for website pages
- Newsletter Coordinator
- DMD Life Coaches
- Support group leaders (any language)
- Spanish speaking leader for support group
- Sibling Support Coordinator
- Hosts for our weekly talk shows
- Substitute hosts for our weekly talk shows
- Facebook group admins
The Family, Friends and Duchenne (FFD) Hub
- FFD Hub Social Events Coordinator
- FFD Hub Family Fundraiser Coordinator
- FFD Hub Interior Designer
- Streamers for our Twitch Channel
- Moderators for our Twitch Channel
- Moderators for our Discord Channel
- EGames Coordinator’s Assistant
Music and Art
- Designers for our fundraising merchandise
- Musicians for FFD events
- Artwork for The FFD Hub
- Website maintenance
- YouTube maintenance
- Podcast maintenance
- Tech support during livestreams
- FFD Hub maintenance & development
Did We Miss Anything?
- We’d love to hear about your own talents and skills that you’d like to share with our community. We are always open to new ideas.
- At this time, Family, Friends and Duchenne is run solely by volunteers, so there are no employment opportunities available.
- However, we are more than happy to be a stepping stone in your endeavors. We will gladly provide a letter of reference for you when you are ready to pursue employment or other volunteer opportunities.
- Lastly, if you are an individual with Duchenne seeking assistance in finding employment, we may be able to help you find some Duchenne-friendly organizations to interview with. Contact us to learn more.