Fridays with Filis Law Firm Archives
- Letters of Introduction for Your Child
- Ways to Avoid the Marriage Penalty
- How Medicaid Waiver Programs, Special Needs Trusts and Estate Planning Fit Together
- ABLE Accounts
- Special Education and Section 504
- Legal Information for Duchenne Families (webinar)
- Medicaid Waivers & Legal Needs for the Child with Duchenne (webinar)
- Medicaid Waiver Programs & Special Needs Trust
- Does the Caregiver Parent Need Life Insurance, Too?
- I am 41 years old with Duchenne. Do I need a Special Needs Trust?
- Language for Extended Family to Use in Their Wills When Your Child has a Special Needs Trust
- Using an ABLE bank account to protect eligibility for Medicaid Waiver Programs and SSI benefits
- Recently Diagnosed
- Protecting Child’s Medicaid Eligibility with Divorced Parents
- SSI vs. SSDI
- Letter of Intent for the Future Caregiver of My Child with a Disability
- Is My Attorney Qualified to Help with my Child’s Specific Disability?
- Why Are Medicaid Waiver Programs so Important to the Duchenne Family?
Visit Filis Law Firm’s Duchenne Facebook group for more great resources.
The Filis Law Firm is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with a person downloading forms and information from the website.