with Doug Levine, Duchenne Certified PT
Ask the PT Archives
- Rehab for the Manifesting Carrier
- Physical Ways to Relieve Stress
- Are Hand Contractures Reversible?
- Is It Important to Have a “Standing” Option on the Power Chair?
- Serial Casting vs. Heel Cord Surgery
- Is Your Physical Therapist Qualified to Work with Duchenne?
About Doug Levine, PT
Doug Levine, PT, is the owner of Growing Places Therapy Services, PLLC located in Austin, Texas. A physical therapist since 1997, he has primarily focused on pediatrics and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Since 2006, Growing Places has served over 700 children and their families, providing pediatric physical, occupational and speech therapies in the home, school and daycare settings.
Doug is also a CureDuchenne certified therapist, who provides Duchenne-specific interventions and instructions to families, therapists and other healthcare professionals with CureDuchenne, an international advocacy organization.
Doug is incredibly generous with his time and expertise and is a huge asset to our Duchenne community. Thank you, Doug, for all you do for our community!